Women have the most astounding power… yet how many are aware of just how many cards they hold in their relationship?… When a woman harnesses this energy within herself, she discovers the Goddess within…
The most important thing – Love Yourself – because you cannot give what you do not have after all. I remember when I first began experiencing love in a completely different way. Quite difficult to explain the feeling; it’s like a warm fuzziness in my chest that goes with me everywhere. It’s a feeling of being in love with myself, with everyone and everything, and with the very essence of life itself… it’s almost overwhelming, and very humbling. It was then that I realised that real love is something you become. You extend it to everyone you come into contact with, with no judgement, no expectations. The one thing love is not, is something you swap on a barter system with someone else. Another’s love is not there to fill you up, it is there to be shared when you are already filled.
Men often have very different ways of expressing love than women do. Men are glorious, wonderful creatures, and when communicated with in the right way, will love in ways that most women never imagined possible. No one can be bullied, nagged or criticised into loving. The most profound way to connect with the love in someone is to love them relentlessly, which we can only do when we love ourselves. In this place we realise that what they do or ‘are’ is not automatically a reason to be offended, because we really get that it is not about us – it is about them. When we don’t love ourselves first, and we’re looking for the other person to provide that fulfillment for us, then not only is it a huge burden to place on another human being, but we’ll generally find endless reasons to take offence at their behaviour.
We’ve all worked for bosses who brought out the best or worst in us, simply because they either believed in us or not. We behaved around them in exactly the way they perceived us. Love is no different… when I see the love, the best, in someone else, regardless of their own perception or behaviour, and when my own ego is out of the way so that no offence can be taken, in most cases that person comes up to meet me exactly when I’m perceiving them. Love is thousands of times more powerful than anger or fear … and loving someone without preconception or judgement gives them the space and freedom to step up and be who they are. Any other response is all about us, and nothing to do with love…
I guess that’s why they call it Karma… people will generally be around you the way you’re perceiving them… and this HAS to come from within you. Nowhere else. Law of Attraction in action…. Loving yourself first and foremost is the most self-LESS thing you can ever do/be…
Find the ways to love yourself:-
- Pamper yourself regularly.
- Celebrate your successes.
- Practise the art of ‘flirting’ as a way of exuding the love you have for yourself. By flirting I don’t mean the goal orientated type flirting. I mean the kind of flirting a woman does when she’s in love with herself, and exudes that joy to everyone she meets (not just the men!)…
- Practise dissolving resistance by being in a loving place – enjoy this process – it’s very powerful for a woman. There is such an art to dissolving your man’s resistance, so long as offence hasn’t been taken as the first response!
- Meet your needs in a healthy place.
- Celebrate the abundance around you – it’s everywhere. You have to begin noticing it to attract more.
- Find your bliss exactly where you are – know what you want for the future, but find the joy in where you are right now so that the Universe can begin providing more for you. For instance, if you’re single, enjoy being single now – it gives out a totally different energy to someone who is lonely being single. This higher energy is far more likely to attract your soulmate…
- KNOW what you want, and revel in your desires. Men are hopelessly attracted to women who are happy and enjoying themselves. If they become a little insecure about the change in you, then love them, acknowledge them, enjoy your happiness whilst leaving them in no doubt how valid they are in your life.
- Take response-ability for your responses to things. When it comes to things you usually get offended at, ask yourself whether this is really about you, or might it be because the other person is hurting. Remember, our responses come from where we’re calibrating. Those who seem most difficult to love are the people who need the most love. However, you will not see this side of things unless you love yourself first.
- Tell everyone in your life how much they mean to you. Never hold back for fear of how they may respond. Your job is to give love, not to demand certain responses, or for others to live according to your model of the world. There is little more liberating than giving love and appreciating relentlessly, and it’s the most effective way to begin loving yourself. The fear only comes when we expect certain responses….
- Let go of your anger. If you need to vent, then do so. If you need to vent at your man, let him know that you need to talk, let him know that you need him to listen and thank him for doing so when you’ve released your anger… be as logical as possible and tell him what you need. Contrary to popular belief, men are not psychic!
- Communicate with your man in a way which takes the guessing out of the relationship. You may be very surprised by how much your man loves to fulfill your desires, and always remember to acknowledge him when he does. Acknowledge him anyway… men will become a reflection of who you are when they are in your company. The more you acknowledge, the more he will want to do for you.
- Practise and practise positive thoughts and affirmations…. they absolutely will change your mindset if you keep practising. This can only be up to you.
- Get in touch with your sensuality as much as you can, and share with your partner what you would love…. you don’t come with a manual, so if you don’t know what you love, then how on earth can he?
- Ladies…. you are all Goddesses… you know this. Each of you is SO INCREDIBLY SPECIAL, and each of you are so different. Step into your magic. You will be astounded by the power a loving woman has. Remember that none of this is about manipulation, it is about love – being and sharing love….♥
If you would love to discover the Goddess within you, then join us for this Saturday’s workshop Relationship Dynamics and Understanding the Male Mind . Not only will you work through a programme designed to bring out the very best in you, there is a big bonus to this course… you will gain an indepth understanding into how men think, feel and communicate, AND discover how to handle your man in a way that melts his heart. Details are here…